martes, 17 de abril de 2007

I!!!!


A What's your name?
B: I'm Ana Paola Gonzalez

A: Where are you from?
B: I’m from Venezuela

A: Where are you from, originally?
B: I’m from La Villa

A: What’s your first language?
B: My first language is Spanish.

A: What’s your nationality?
B: I’m Venezuelan

A: How old are you?
B: I’m 17 years old.

A: What are you like?
B. I'm friendly and nice

A: What do you do?
B: Study accounting

Hi, my name’s Ana Paola Gonzalez. I’m from Venezuelan. I’m from La Villa, originally. I'm Venezuelan and my first language is Spanish. I'm Studying accounting. I’m 17 years old.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I also like your photos and your genialogico tree and your house of the dreams

vanessa dijo...

hello, paola my name is Leidiana Benavides is 19 years old, Im from Venezuela

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Paola, my name is Leidiana Benavides I am 19 years old, Im from Venezuela

Anónimo dijo...

well done ana!! thats a good job!! franklincastellano, this is my yahoo id